Become a Protection Officer with Quantum Safety
Flexible work to suit your needs
Quantum safety perks
“Every shift you have a real and practical impact on keeping people safe. Helping others as well as myself get home safely to our families is truly rewarding.”
Quantum Safety Protection Officer
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide Safe Working arrangements to Work Crews requiring access to the Danger Zone.
- Ensure workers are free from the effects of drugs & alcohol.
- Ensure compliance with Quantum Safety’s Fatigue Management Guidelines.
- Ensure Quantum Safety company code of conduct is adhered to.
- Ensure correct worksite protection for client.
- Ensure all Pre-Work documentation is completed, including protection plans, pre-work briefs, and hazard analysis of protection.
- Manage & monitor the safety of the work-site, rail vehicles, & workers from the danger of rail traffic at all times.
- Ensure minimum delays to all rail vehicles, for the purpose of “on-time running” & “work train movements”.
- Implement all relevant rules, procedures, safety instructions & monitor work-site in conjunction with Worksite Supervisor.
- Ensure effective communication with Network Control & all other safe-working staff & client supervisor.
What it means to work at Quantum safety
With over 36,000 kilometres of operational railway lines across Australia, and thousands of people working on these every day, implementing safety procedures and protecting rail and track workers is of the utmost importance. At Quantum Safety, our team of Protection Officers make sure everyone can get home safely to their loved ones at the end of the day.
Ready to kick start your career?
Apply now with Quantum Safety
Copyright © 2022 Quantum Safety